Old July 8th 08, 03:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default Kenwood R-5000

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Sure it is! It's for sale to the highest bidder, you snivelling little retard.

I love internet tough guys. Drunk already, Ace?

Drunk, sober, who cares? One thing is certain, you recalcitrant little 'tard boy,
I'm a radio hobbyist, and you're not.

What you are, is a dumbass Canuck, and you're no better than Pancho Gleason, who
also pretends to be a radio hobbyist, amongst other things.

Anything you say, Raoul.

08/02/15 10:58 PM

I really don't want to say this, my many shortwave friends, but I find
that I am giving up far to much of my increasingly valuable time here
on RRS trying to educate the faux, the debutantes, and those who tote..

Therefore, I've simply decided to give up RRS.

Goodbye, I sincerely hope that you all find your niche in
the world of SW.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

mike

--
Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage, this filter
blocks all postings from Gmail, Google Mail and Google Groups.

http://improve-usenet.org/