Old July 8th 08, 10:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default IBiquity - Where's the "HD" in "HD" radio?

"Bart Bailey" wrote in message

That must have been in the days of high educational standards,
unlike nowadays.

The standards were very high, as I was not in a public school. I was still
bored, as the classes moved and a dul and grindingly slow pace.

With Bush's 'no tard left behind' program,
they help you memorize the dummied down test until you pass.

I simply wanted to go run a radio station, not listen to stuff I already
knew (or classes where I could read the books and references in one
weekend).

Maybe you could go back for some remedial credits?

I did go back... to college... ten years later and had a 4.0 GPA. It was
still boring, but at least I picked classes that would be of value to me and
I had a job on the side that kept me amused to some extent.