Old July 9th 08, 12:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default IBiquity - Where's the "HD" in "HD" radio?

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
1997, right? I'll be certain to check it out.

Or check with Tom Vail, the editor of the paper at the time and her
stepson.

Interesting though that 4/23/1997 is a Wednesday (which you say is a
Monday),
whilst the obit that you show was published on Monday 4/21/1997 on what is
obviously an interior page.

I can not read the date, and I do not have the source article at work with
me, as I actually don't carry everything around with me for 24/7 access. If
you say it says the 21st, then you have better eysight than me... it looks
like a 23 to me.

Ah, you're making excuses again... as usual!