Old July 9th 08, 12:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default IBiquity - Where's the "HD" in "HD" radio?

"dxAce" wrote in message

So then what you posted http://www.davidgleason.com/1946_Family.htm is
not the
front page article as you claimed.

Shame on you, you worthless little faux Hispanic!

Caught again, 'Eduardo', you are a f00kin liar.

Who cares? The obit is more complete than the front page article, and, I
suppose this is why many years ago when I put the scan on the page I put the
more complete one on... at some point, I can dig up the original and scan
it, too, although those things live at a different and more distant house,
where I have more storage. The fact still remains, posted to a site or no,
if you look for the PD for that date, you will find the NEWS story on the
front page.