Old July 9th 08, 01:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default IBiquity - Where's the "HD" in "HD" radio?

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

So then what you posted http://www.davidgleason.com/1946_Family.htm
is
not the
front page article as you claimed.

Shame on you, you worthless little faux Hispanic!

Caught again, 'Eduardo', you are a f00kin liar.

Who cares? The obit is more complete than the front page article, and, I
suppose this is why many years ago when I put the scan on the page I put
the
more complete one on... at some point, I can dig up the original and scan
it, too, although those things live at a different and more distant
house,
where I have more storage. The fact still remains, posted to a site or
no,
if you look for the PD for that date, you will find the NEWS story on the
front page.

Give it up, Eddy, and stop coming back making excuses... you're making
real
Hispanics look bad!

You are absolutely insane. A two day difference in reading a fuzzy JPEG from
11 years ago has no significance to any argument. The issue here was to show
you that my mother was not a "socialite" but a very involved and dedicated
member of the community where she lived. A two day difference in a date is
of zero meaning in this. Nice try at obfuscating, though.