Old July 9th 08, 01:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default IBiquity - Where's the "HD" in "HD" radio?

"dxAce" wrote in message

You are absolutely insane.

No, you are pathological, and now making excuses.

A two day difference in time 11 years ago has nothing to do with 70 years of
contribution to a community. Read the article, not just the date.

A two day difference in reading a fuzzy JPEG from
11 years ago has no significance to any argument. The issue here was to
show
you that my mother was not a "socialite" but a very involved and
dedicated
member of the community where she lived. A two day difference in a date
is
of zero meaning in this. Nice try at obfuscating, though.

You are the one who is obfuscating, 'Eduardo'.

How about looking elsewhere on the site, and you will find the most complete
collection of early Radex, Whites, Stevenson's and other radio logs,
available in complete form, from my collection. There are dozens more
Radexes I am scanning day by day, as well as White's from Radio TV
Experimenter from 1958 (when White died) till the end of the 60's ready to
scan.

Not only do all these represent many hours of work to scan, they represent
making available to everyone a collection that cost thousands of dollars to
build and which I rendered valueless by cutting the spine for scanning. Soon
you will see and even more extensive collection of early Broadcasting
Yearbooks, some costing as much as $600 each, chopped and scanned so all can
access them... a sample 1972 book is already there for "practice" as I
figure out how to make the books easily accessible. Indexed PDFs will be
used on future items, too.

What have you done except whine about a two day (alleged) difference in a
scanned date... it still looks like a 23 to me, anyway.