Old July 9th 08, 03:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default IBiquity - Where's the "HD" in "HD" radio?

"dxAce" wrote in message

This is over your concern about whether a scan of a 1997 newspaper says
April, 21 or April 23. Whichever the case, it has nothing to do with the
reason I referenced the scan which was to show that, far from being a
"socialite" my mother was very much ahead of her time in being a social
activist and the first woman on the board of a number of Cleveland
institutions, including the county hospital system.

But, she still tossed your sorry ass, because, at least at that time you
were
an embarrassment to you,

So you, smartly, backed off the obsession with a mere two days in a date 11
years ago... one that has no relevance to the subject, anyway.

The fact is that my mother was quite proud of me. She had gone to Europe at
about the same age I went to Mexico, to study painting, so she encouraged me
and was the person who found a way for me to go to Ecuador via Herbert
Evans, president of Nationwide Communications and a member of several
organizations she supported.

By the way, I just posted the Winter 1949 Whites Log, which is the first
have a full FM section by location and frequency. It's very interesting
peruse.

Great, but that has nothing to do with the fact that you were an
embarrassment
to your mother!

Not really.

On the other hand, while you were thinking uo catchy insults (your usual
anal references have tapered off... 'roids getting to you?) I put on a 1958
and 1968 Whites. The 1958 one is very significant as it is the first one
published by Radio TV Experimenter following the early 1957 death of Mr.
White, creating a laps of some 9 months in publication.

Try and obfuscate some more, you little pervert!

Generally, homophobes make lots of anal references and crack bad gay jokes.
Those that call others names like "pervert" and such tend to have a fear of
being revealed as one themselves. I don't answer to the name "pervert" in
any case, nor do I call persons I don't know by that name, either.