Old July 9th 08, 05:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default (OT) DaviD -proclaims- This Country Was Founded By Pot Heads.

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message ...

Once again, your mama got you to leave Cleveland because you (and your
lifestyle) were a potential embarrassment to her and her social life,
correct?

Embarassment? I worked to buy a car and invest, had pretty decent grades at
the toughest school in the city, and was founder of the shcool paper and its
editor. Today, I'd get one of those "My kid is..." bumper stickers to take
home.

shcool? Must've been some paper, dropout!

And, isn't your lifestyle the real reason you got tossed out of Ecuador?

Yes, my lifestyle there consisted of trying to get the Junta Militar de
Gobierno to hold the promised elections and allow a return to a democratic
and constitutional government.

Somehow, I doubt that, boy!