Old July 9th 08, 05:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default IBiquity - Where's the "HD" in "HD" radio?

"dxAce" wrote in message ...

David Eduardo wrote:

Bottom line is that that 'obit' did not appear on the front page of the
Cleveland Plain Dealer as you stated.

Correct, if you are being picky. A news item appeared on the front page the
day after her death, while an obituary appeared on the obituary page.

So once again, you were caught in a lie. Just one of so, so many over the
past
50 years!

Nah, this is just a difference in terminology. Two items appeared in the
paper, a news item on one page and an obituary on another. Call them
whatever you choose and I am fine with that as the objective of my even
mentioning the item(s) was to clarify the difference between being a
"socialite" and a"community leader."

The issue here was to show
you that my mother was not a "socialite" but a very involved and
dedicated
member of the community where she lived. A two day difference in a date
is
of zero meaning in this. Nice try at obfuscating, though.