Old July 9th 08, 11:17 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Pyle, Gomer[_2_] Pyle, Gomer[_2_] is offline

Default THIS PLACE...

"an old freind" wrote in message
On Jul 9, 5:43 pm, "Pyle, Gomer" wrote:

What do you mean by : "your failure to follow USE convention is not
helpfull either BTW" I don't understand what you are saying.

top posting is frowned upon and if you don't even know that you are
hardly worth conversing with

OK, I didn't understand what you meant. I should know? I'm not worth
conversing with???? Man, you are a piece of work. YOU
accuse me of not following use-net rules, but at the same time go against
use-net rules by flooding, spamming, whatever you want to call it, groups
with posts that haven't anything to do with the topic they started with.

Man, I'm done with you again. I tried to converse in a civil manner and you
go and start attacking me about rules and here you are one of the biggest
use-net rule breakers on Rec.Radio.CB