Old July 9th 08, 07:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Liberal Democrats Expose Themselves as the True BigotsThat They Are . . .

On Jul 9, 5:49*am, Dave wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Jul 7, 1:46 pm, Dave wrote:
On Mon, 07 Jul 2008 12:52:02 -0700, RHF wrote:

Dave - I may be a "Twit" -but- I don't have a '****'
hopefully you 'get' my meaning ~ RHF
*.

- - - What Would Huey Long do? *It is 1927 all over again.

- - Yeah Dave - You been 's-t-u-c-k' in 1927 for a long time, ~ RHF

- You are incapable of intelligent conversation. *It is people like
you
- who destroyed this country with your flaky attitudes and apathy.

Dave,

Not everyone can be an Exhaulted Being like Yourself :
The Great Masses of common everyday working Americans
are what they are : Every Bit Your Equal as Citizens of
the USofA. God Bless Each and Everyone of Them
including you Dave. - amen ~ RHF

The so-called 'flaky attitudes' may help to Elect our next
US President -and- 'apathy' may cause the non-elect of
the other candidate. {The Collective Will of the People}

The Will of the People -is- The Will of the People
Dave 'not' Your Right -and- 'not' My Wrong
-but- The Collective Will of the People Be Done.