Old July 9th 08, 09:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Dave[_17_] Dave[_17_] is offline

Default (OT) : Liberal Democrats Expose Themselves as the True BigotsThat They Are . . .

On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 11:43:27 -0700, RHF wrote:

Not everyone can be an Exhaulted Being like Yourself : The Great Masses
of common everyday working Americans are what they are : Every Bit Your
Equal as Citizens of the USofA.

Anyone who does not go out of their way to stay current (and I ain't
talking about watching the POS TV) is not my equal. Democracy fails when
the people withdraw. It is your duty to seek out all you can about the
issues of the day.