Old July 10th 08, 01:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Dave[_17_] Dave[_17_] is offline

Default (OT) : Liberal Democrats Expose Themselves as the True BigotsThatThey Are . . .

On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 16:48:00 -0700, RHF wrote:

On Jul 9, 1:04Â*pm, Dave wrote:

- - On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 11:43:27 -0700, RHF wrote: - - Not everyone can
be an Exhaulted Being like Yourself : - - The Great Masses of common
everyday working - - Americans are what they are : Every Bit Your Equal
- - as Citizens of the USofA.

- Anyone who does not go out of their way to stay - current (and I ain't
talking about watching the POS - TV) is not my equal. Â*Democracy fails
when the - people withdraw. Â*It is your duty to seek out all - you can
about the issues of the day.

Dave,

So Your's is a 'selective' Democracy where You are the Decider of Who
gets to Vote and enjoy the Rights of Full Citizenship. While all 'us'
lessor-beings will have You do our thinking for us.

Dang Dave - You Win Today's "King George" Award. ~ RHF
.

You completely miss the point (what else is new?) Democracy requires an
informed and educated electorate or it dies. That's why Jefferson wanted
a free press and free universities.

Look what's happened to our schools and our news media; it's as if
someone wanted democracy to die. My enemies (real or imagined) are the
people who made you stupid as a bag of rocks; unfortunately you are too
dumbed-down to realize I'm on your side, and that the people you support
don't like you.