Old July 10th 08, 01:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default IBiquity - Where's the "HD" in "HD" radio?

On Jul 9, 2:36*pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"RHF" wrote in message

On Jul 9, 9:48 am, "David Eduardo" wrote:
- - "RHF" wrote in message
- - news:ca2fc371-9ec2-45da-94a5-
- - D'Oh ! -if- AM/MW Radio's Audience is mostly
- - over the Age of 55 Years : Program for Them
- - and Find Advertisers who want to Sell to Them.
- -
- - nah that would be to simple ~ RHF

- Except for small markets, there are no such advertisers.
- I asked recently about LA and how many agency buys
- targeted 55+ and was told, "none."
- There are no advertisers who want 55+ in the significant
- radio metro areas.

The Greater Fools Are They : My Dollars are Just as Green
as a 20 Year Olds and I have a lot more of them too . . .

They are very smart... companies like P&G and Lever and Toyota and Coke and
Bud and on and on have done extensive research and know there is no return
on investment in advertising consumer goods and services to that age group.
*.

Dang lets see survey the 55+ Age Group about the
Products and Services that they Use throughout the
Year; and Intend to Buy in the next Year.

Contact those Advertisers.

Program for the 55+ Age Group.

Work with what you got and do the best that you can do.