Old July 10th 08, 06:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
erich angell erich angell is offline

Default Identity of ancient(?) radio.

Meat Plow wrote:
On Tue, 08 Jul 2008 23:51:54 +0000, radio-reclaim wrote:

Meat Plow wrote:

Home brewed?

Certainly a possibility.. but if so the homebrewer was good ... like
*real* good. Perhaps you noticed the wire dressing in the photo. The
soldering was first rate at each and every joint.

but we'll see.

I'm a home brewer and I certainly take the time to cover every detail big
or small.

I have repaired/refurbished too many heathkits and rewired a number of
'homebrew' electrical wiring jobs. I have to compliment whoever wired
this ... they did a standup job.. imho

Erich