Old July 10th 08, 02:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Ian Jackson[_2_] Ian Jackson[_2_] is offline

Default Mantola Radio/Phono

In message , Brenda Ann
writes

wrote in message
.. .
Sorry about the pictures. I am having trouble sending more than one
picture using comcast photoshop or picasa. They show up in my drafts
but do not show up in the messages in the newsgroups. Maybe someday I
will learn how to post pictures.
Please remove "nospam." to reply

One thing that would be most helpful as far as posting to the binaries is to
keep the file size under around 300KB when at all possible.

Even if the photos had been in focus, 50 to 100kB would have been more
than adequate. Think of the poor folks on dial-up! Presumably, 700+kB is
straight out of the camera. You need to have a bit of a practice with
your Comcast Photoshop or Picasa.
--
Ian