Old July 10th 08, 11:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] PocketRadio@gmail.com is offline

Default GM/Toyota slam HD Radio!

"MB Docket No. 07-57; Ex Parte Notice of General Motors and Toyota"

"We are writing jointly on behalf of our two companies, General Motors
Corporation and Toyota Motor Sales USA, Inc. to express the opposition
of our companies to suggestions that the Federal Communications
Commission should require the incorporation of HD radio technology in
any satellite radio receiver as a condition of approval of the
proposed merger of XM and Sirius Satellite Radio."

http://tinyurl.com/5hboxp