Old July 11th 08, 03:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
A Brown A Brown is offline

Default GM/Toyota slam HD Radio!

wrote in message
"MB Docket No. 07-57; Ex Parte Notice of General Motors and Toyota"

"We are writing jointly on behalf of our two companies, General Motors
Corporation and Toyota Motor Sales USA, Inc. to express the opposition
of our companies to suggestions that the Federal Communications
Commission should require the incorporation of HD radio technology in
any satellite radio receiver...

This says nothing about their opinion on HD radio....but rather that they do
not want the government to mandate rules.