Old July 11th 08, 05:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default series circuit for fractional WL antennas

Dave Heil wrote:

I didn't get fooled by anything, "John". Art didn't use the word
"caveat". He used the word "caviate". It means what the definition I
provided says that it means. You may go back to sleep now.

Dave K8MN

Yes Dave. But, I realized you would have missed the fact that it is
obvious, to all really, that Art does-not/and-has-not made good use of a
spell checker in all/or-most of his past posts ...

I just realized this would be yet another trivial thing which would
"fool you" once again ...

Don't worry brother, we all see the limitations here, and make
allowances for those missing the obvious ... hey, from time-to-time we
all need a little help. :-)

Regards,
JS