Old July 11th 08, 03:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
D Peter Maus D Peter Maus is offline

Default (OT) RF Systems MTA.

m II wrote:
D Peter Maus wrote:

m II wrote:
D Peter Maus wrote:
m II wrote:
My attempts at humiliating
him into a civil behaviour have so far failed.
It's not your job to determine, influence, or shape Ace's, or
anyone's behaviour.
Group behaviour in general has a strong influence on individual members.
Care to help in the betterment of the local environment?

See above.

I see it. I also see you, RHF, Telamon and dxAce trying to change the
behaviour and opinions of others via the use of slurs, insults and
belittling.

How can you apply your 'shaping' techniques to others while condemning mine?

Your phrase:
"It's not your job to determine, influence, or shape Ace's, or
anyone's behaviour.", obviously implies that you want to determine,
influence, or shape *MY* behaviour.

Nice try. No cigar.

mike