Old July 12th 08, 07:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ed Cregger Ed Cregger is offline

Default Solar cycle: normal

"John Smith" wrote in message
K7ITM wrote:
There have been some suggestions that the sun is not behaving normally
with respect to the sunspot cycle. There was a thread in this group a
month ago with the title, "Sunspot cycle more dud than radiation
flood." If you're worried about that, you might want to have a look
at
http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2...htm?list174385.

I don't believe anyone will do a thing, until:

1) We can no longer breath the air with out pain and all the birds are
gone.

2) The coral reefs, and there for the fish, are dead (salmon are already
going that way.)

3) Ocean acidification has destroyed all oyster, clams, crabs, shrimp,
abalone, lobster, etc... (it is beginning now.)

4) Etc., etc., etc. ...

I would like to think different, but nothing has changed ... Rome burns
while Nero fiddles ... no, greed, corruption and lack of vision will lead
us where it always has ...

Regards,
JS

----------------

We do not possess an all powerful one world government, John. How else could
anything be done?

If we continue on our present path, there is a chance that billions of
people and other species could die as a consequence.

The sad truth is that if there was one world government that was all
powerful, the only way it could reduce the strain on the world's ecosystem
is to kill billions of people. Gee, that sounds familiar, doesn't it?

It is easy to say "do something". But when asked precisely what and by whom,
things fall apart in a hurry.

Anything that could be done, will affect people, their economies, their
futures, their children, etc. Who is going to voluntarily put a gun to their
head and eliminate themselves from the true problem being experienced by the
Earth?

Ed Cregger