Old July 12th 08, 05:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default On-the-Radio : The Picken's Plan - How We Can Reduce OurDependence on Foreign Oil ?

On Jul 12, 1:25*am, RHF wrote:
-
- Heard about it for the first time today 11 July 2008 while
- Listening to the AM Talking Radio : The Picken's Plan
- http://www.pickensplan.com/
-
- How We Can Reduce Our Dependence on Foreign Oil ?
- http://www.pickensplan.com/about/
-
- About - T. Boone Pickens, Jr.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._Boone_Pickens,_Jr.
-
- The Pickens Plan
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pickens_Plan
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._Boon...e_Pickens_Plan
-
- yes - i heard it on the radio ~ RHF
- *.

Dave -asks- So you agree that more drilling won't help ?

RHF Replies : Dave - No !

More Drilling in the USofA ia Helping Every Day and
in US States like North Dakota : New Oil Wells are
Creating New Millionaires right here in the US
-versus- Enriching the Saudis and Funding Al Qaeda
and the Islam-O-Fascist Terrorists.

CONCEPTS :
* U.S. Energy Independence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Energy_Independence
* Set America Free Coalition
http://www.setamericafree.org/
* North American Energy Independence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_Independence
Mexico & Canada & The USofA producing their own Energy

DOING WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE :

1a - Drill for Today's Needs right here in the USA
1b - Better Cafa Standards for American Cars and Trucks
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corpora...e_Fuel_Economy

2 - The Pickens Plan for the new Sources of Energy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pickens_Plan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._Boon...e_Pickens_Plan

3 - Clean Coal Technology & Coal
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clean_coal_technology
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coal#World_coal_reserves

4 - Expanded Hydro & Solar & Wind Power Generation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydro_power
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_Power
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wind_Power

5 - The Hybrid Car and Alternative Fuels
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_car
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_fuels

6 - Fuel Cell Technology
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuel_cell

7 - Improved Nation Wide Rail Transportion System
for Freight and Passengers
http://www.aar.org/PubCommon/Documen...y/Overview.pdf

8 . . . and a lot more tbd ~ RHF