Old July 12th 08, 09:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default Bush/Congress Genuflect and Obey Their Corporate Masters Again

In article ,
Billy Burpelson wrote:

Tex wrote:

Why let a "god damn piece of paper" like the U.S. Constitution...

Billy Burpelson wrote:

Was this actually said by Bush? Direct quote? If so, references
please. The reason I ask is, if true, it seems an astoundingly
impolitic statement to be made by a sitting president.

D Peter Maus wrote:

No more so than the taking of the Lord's name in vain by a devout
Christian.

First, over the last 7 1/2 years of his administration, numerous news
sources have had numerous news articles about W's profanity laced
tirades and outbursts. Are you contending all of those news stories are
fake?

SNIP

Where do you get this stuff? In the tabloids?

I have never heard of this on domestic radio, SW, or numerous news
sources on the Internet.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California