Old July 12th 08, 10:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Barnard John Barnard is offline

Default Bush/Congress Genuflect and Obey Their Corporate Masters Again

Billy Burpelson wrote:
Tex wrote:

Why let a "god damn piece of paper" like the U.S. Constitution...

Was this actually said by Bush? Direct quote? If so, references please.

The reason I ask is, if true, it seems an astoundingly impolitic
statement to be made by a sitting president.

Here are some more impolitic quotes from the shrubbery:

"Goodbye from the world's biggest polluter" G8 summit in Tokyo, Japan

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never
neither do we." Washington, D.C.; August 5, 2004

"Do you have blacks, too?" To Brazilian President, Henrique Cardoso;
Washington, D.C.; November 8, 2001

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over
and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the
propaganda." Greece, New York; May 24, 2005

"I was going to say he's a piece of work, but that might not translate
too well. Is that all right, if I call you a 'piece of work'?" To
Jean-Claude Juncker, Prime Minister of Luxembourg; Washington, D.C.;
June 20, 2005

"As you can possibly see, I have an injury myself - not even here at the
hospital, but in combat with a cedar. I eventually won. The cedar gave
me a little scratch." After visiting with wounded veterans from the
Amputee Care Center of Brooke Army Medical Center; San Antonio, Texas;
January 1, 2006

JB