Old July 14th 08, 07:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brenda Ann Brenda Ann is offline

Default On-the-Radio : The Picken's Plan - How We Can Reduce Our Dependence on Foreign Oil ?

"Billy Burpelson" wrote in message
Bob wrote:

The other concern is the losses in the grid distribution. We use oil
based fuels to generate electricity at a conversion loss...

True...no one has repealed the laws of thermodynamics. But please realize
that *nothing* is lossless.

In the grand scheme, this is not true. The law of conservation of mass and
energy states that there is no loss in the conversion process.