Old July 14th 08, 12:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default AM Stereo...

On Jul 13, 10:09*am, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message

KyeBosh wrote:
Hey,

* * I read on many sites that Chris Cuff made a number of AM Stereo
decoder boards which could be inserted into some existing radios. I've
tried his e-mail addresses but have not got a response. *Does anyone
know how to get in conact with him?

TIA...

Is anyone still transmitting C-QUAM?

Yes, there are a hundred or so. If you Google you can find an AM stereo site
which has a list of those believed to still be in C Quam

IIRC - Many of the former AM-Stereo Radio Stations
have/are converting to AM HD-Radio Stations because
the IBOC AM Digital Broadcast Scheme is "Stereo".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AM_stereo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In-band_on-channel