Old July 14th 08, 10:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
D Peter Maus D Peter Maus is offline

Default IBiquity - Where's the "HD" in "HD" radio?

Rrrado Rn wrote:
Rrrado Rn wrote:
"D Peter Maus" wrote in message
A Brown wrote:
Again, if you take an argument to its absurdity, you're not
discussing what's actually on the table. By definition, you're
arguing non-Real issues.
He's taking the point you are making and putting it to the
test....which shows the shallowness of your argument.
Actually, he's ignoring the argument in favor of the absurdity.
He's pointing out the absurdity of your argument.
No, he's not. He's extrapolating the argument beyond it's context to
absurdity.
He's taking your points to their illogical conclusion.

Which, by definition, are not my points.+
When someone says something definitive...."All knives are bad"...it takes
someone to point out the good uses of knives to show that the statement
isn't 100% true.

So, you distort the points to absurdity, refute the absurdity, declare
victory, without ever having addressed what's actually been presented.

Your over-the-top emotional exaggerated comments have been proven flawed.

Your evaluation of my comments is flawed in itself.

...but you are not the one to judge how your words sound to others.

Only if I'm concerned how it sounds to others.