Old July 15th 08, 04:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default Oil won't go above $360 / Barrell

Telamon wrote:

There is no shortage of crude oil. If we make more, they make less.
Price is controlled by value of the dollar as much as anything.

What a nut case.
I'm putting your brain on Ebay for a minimum bid of $0.10
I figure someone will pay it just to kick it around.

D. Peter Maus said there's so much of it that it's bubbling up out of
the ocean floor. In numerous places. Is he also a nut case?

Peter is correct about that.

If both Peter and Dave said the same thing, why is one of them a nut case?

mike

--
Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
this filter blocks all postings with a Gmail,

http://improve-usenet.org/