Old July 15th 08, 05:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default IBiquity - Where's the "HD" in "HD" radio?

D Peter Maus wrote:

I have an E6b, as well. But I used my round slide rule for damned near
everything.

I had a Bowmar Brain when they were first released. And a Sinclair
Scientific. Neither were either fast enough, or versatile enough to
replace the sliderule.

That, however, has changed.

I met a kid in the late sixties who had a chemistry slide rule. It had
all the elements on it. The thing would show you what would combine with
what and in what ratio. It was about a foot long and three inches wide.
I've never seen another one.

mike

--
Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
this filter blocks all postings with a Gmail,

http://improve-usenet.org/