Old July 15th 08, 05:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default ny area hidef antennas?

Sal M. Onella wrote:

BTW, newsgroups are not for text-messages. Using punctuation and capital
letters makes it easier to read your questions. Thanks. (Or maybe tks ;-)

No big deal, but we should keep in mind he may be using his cell phone
to access USENET/internet ... I have done so one mine, but the darn
screen on the phone is so small--well, and my eyes so bad, I gave it
up--but, creating capitals on a cell phone is difficult/slow enough that
one soon abandons any attempt ...

Regards,
JS