Old July 14th 08, 09:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mark Zenier Mark Zenier is offline

Default China Radio International

In article ,
D Peter Maus wrote:

One interesting advantage to an electric car, like Tesla....there's
no ignition system. So--is he...I think he IS....YES, including RADIO
CONTENT--dropping a rig like my Becker 2340 Mexico in the dash makes a
lot of sense. AM/FM/SW in a vehicle that is without most vehicle radio
noise sources.

No ignition. Just a switching power supply controlling hundreds
of kilowatts.

Mark Zenier