Old July 17th 08, 01:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default BBC Investigation: China Untrustworthy Treaty Signatory

In article
,
Tex wrote:

On Jul 15, 9:59 pm, m II wrote:
Tex wrote:
Consider this excellent advice a gift from Professor Tex's finishing
school - because I am finished with you.

I'm guessing it's not exactly a high gloss coating.

mike

Correct. It was a shade called fecal matter drab - it just seems so
him.

You really should not be working at a fast food establishment with that
kind of attitude. A better line of work for you would be Roto-Rooter.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California