Old July 19th 08, 03:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default KGED AM 1680 Proves 'Dwardo is Full of Crap

In article ,
"Brenda Ann" wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

As for KGED, they have apparently been heard in South Africa, quite a
feat.

I was talking to my friend Pat Martin yesterday (a biggie in the DX field),
and he told me about that. Apparently, KGED is using him for thier reception
report manager. That is quite a feat, indeed. I have yet to hear anything at
all in the X-band here in Korea.. but if I'm going to hear anything, it
would be a station like KGED. Maybe I'll go on a DX-pedition to the east
coast one of these days with my E1XM and Grundig Satellit 700.

Go for it Brenda and let us know how it turned out.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California