Old November 12th 03, 02:44 PM
Cecil Moore

Roy Lewallen wrote:
Now, that's quite an insult, based on a total lack of information about
my career and what I've accomplished.

I freely admit that there was absolutely no truth or validity to the insult.
It was a less than subtle response to your subtle put-downs of some engineers
whose thoughts, style, and results differs from yours. An appropriate response
was difficult to gage. I'm not very subtle and I apologize if the magnitude of
my response was unjustified.

To all readers of this newsgroup:
I have been an admirer and supporter of Roy's contributions to amateur
radio for decades and I will continue to be. This is a public apology.
Roy doesn't really remind me of that engineer who used to work for me.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp