Old July 10th 03, 04:27 PM
Pieter Hoeben

Default Microcontroller interface to TEA5757 Tuner

On 9 Jul 2003 23:12:51 -0700, (thushi) wrote:
I have to interface Philips TEA5757 with any one of microcontroller.
It has three wire bus
I should send and receive 25 bits data. Please help me to configure
Serial port.

Hi, You must clock it in/out using the digital i/o lines of your
processor (or i/o). |It is easy to build in formware, using any
processor. I think you must first look at what you want to do with
it. I have made many of those things, but not with
exactly this part. Contact me if you want more info,

Regards,

Pieter Hoeben