Old July 22nd 08, 04:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default QST review of up-to-date amateur equip ...

Spamm Trappe wrote:

His point was to SPAM his URL and direct traffic to it.
Which you succeeded in assisting by *REPOSTING* the damn spam.

Yanno, the illogic of that statement overwhelms me. It makes me wonder
where people capable/prone-to making such statements come from?

I mean that statement presupposes that an interest in state-of-the-art
equipment is some sort of illicit/insane leaning which needs to be
ignored/attacked.

What, you are still awaiting the return of the spark-gap transmitters?
This all, only, sounds to me as if you wish burden others with your
preferences/likes/interests/beliefs/etc ... What? Everyone is an
amateur politician these days?

Regards,
JS