Old July 23rd 08, 02:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Ferrell John Ferrell is offline

Default Vertical Yagi?

On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 09:25:34 -0400, Jerseyj
wrote:

I will try to rework the web page into several smaller pages.
I put the page together with Word 2007 as a single file web page. All
of the pictures as well as all of the control information is packed
into a single (large) file which must be read before the display can
start. Since everything is in one file it is easy for me to keep it
intact for editing but cumbersome to dwnload...
John Ferrell W8CCW

Good thing. Most standards based web browsers, such as Firefox, Safari
etc. do not support this format. I refuse to use Internet Exploder
(which seems to have a bunch of non-standard stuff it supports and only
it supports)

I am sorry to hear this! The ability to keep everything in a single
file greatly simplifies maintenance. I take care of several web sites
on a volunteer basis and keeping track of thngs is getting pretty
compicated. I will probably go back to Front Page for editing but not
uploading.
John Ferrell W8CCW