Old July 24th 08, 12:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Dawson Dawson is offline

Default Hi Guys

Hi guys

I am new in your group and read some post. I am interesting in
watching live channels through my PC.
There is a lot of new internet TV Players out there. Most of them
offer valuable services and then we find that the quality is poor.
They just attract us with their Ads. I think that is ridiculous... so
I have done my research and have found a software named satellite-tv-
player. . The channel selection is very good. I got my favorite sports
and movie channels there. Even my youngest son also gets his cartoon
channels. Try it out at www.satellite-tv-player.com