Old July 26th 08, 01:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default Hi Guys

In article ,
Dave wrote:

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 04:12:37 -0700, Dawson wrote:

Hi guys

I am new in your group and read some post. I am interesting in watching
live channels through my PC. There is a lot of new internet TV Players
out there. Most of them offer valuable services and then we find that
the quality is poor. They just attract us with their Ads. I think that
is ridiculous... so I have done my research and have found a software
named satellite-tv- player. . The channel selection is very good. I got
my favorite sports and movie channels there. Even my youngest son also
gets his cartoon channels. Try it out at www.satellite-tv-player.com

TV makes you stupid.

OK, you got one right. Congratulations.

--