Old July 27th 08, 12:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
[email protected] jimmie68@gmail.com is offline

Default SOLA Power supplies

I have a few SOLA brick type power supplies that were given to me. I
am looking for schematics so I can repair them. On some the problems
were pretty obvious. Bad filter caps, rectifiers pass transistors.
These were easy to repair. I suspect they are all type 723 regulator
based but I am not absolutely sure as one power supply has an IC that
is clearly an op-amp, this does not appear to be an origonal chip.
Other power supplies have parts missing. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Jimmie.