Old July 27th 08, 05:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore[_2_] Cecil Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Bicycle frame as antenna?

John Smith wrote:
In my area, keeping a bicycle has always been difficult. Reporting a
bicycle theft to the police provoked a response from them, similar to,
"We probably won't find it."

I even recognized the thief who stole my bicycle.
The police refused to do anything because the thief
told them that he had "borrowed" it and returned it
by leaving it on my porch that same night and he
didn't know what happened to it after that.
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com