Old July 29th 08, 03:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
JosephKK[_2_] JosephKK[_2_] is offline

Default Solar cycle: normal

On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 23:19:56 -0400, "Ed Cregger"
wrote:

"John Smith" wrote in message
Ed Cregger wrote:

snip
---------

The more people that want a piece of the pie, the smaller the pieces will
be. Our main, number #1 problem is over population for the resources we have
remaining and the lifestyle we wish to live. But you know that.

Nature culls its creatures occasionally. Will it be by disease/plague? By
wars? By things we cannot even imagine? No one knows. Enjoy the party while
it is going on. Analyze later. Worrying hurts no one but you and those
around you. I have given up worrying about it all. It is now in God's hands.
I surrender.

Ed, NM2K

back to antennas

How about taking a look at a population density map.