Old July 29th 08, 04:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default An all-in-one solution for the HF Turnstile antennas

wrote:

Roughly $2000.00 USD for the turnstile thingy, or $300.00 USD for a
balun, or was tha $400.00? Sorry, I'll have to pass. But thanks for
the offer.
- 'Doc

A circular polarized antenna for half the am band up to 30mhz? Hey, the
last contact I seen with the space shuttle was on VHF! No one told me.

Hey, is that gold wire and a silver chassis on the balun/feed-point?
Does it use a yet unseen/generally-unknown, special, platinum-ferrite
material in that balun?

My gawd, this man could on to something! ;-)

Frankly, I don't know if I can pass on this, or not ... I'll just have
to "PLONK" on this, awhile. grin

Regards,
JS