Old July 29th 08, 09:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Cato Cato is offline

Default Canadian troops as Smart as the Americans

On Jul 28, 11:10*am, m II wrote:
Looks like the Canadians have been getting training from the US Supermen.

http://tinyurl.com/5rxk8e

What heroes. Mind you, the all time high in the history of Canadian
troops came in Somalia, when they tortured a teenager to death...The
corpse was complete with cigar burns inflicted by the Brave Defenders of
Freedom and Democracy.

mike

--
Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
this filter blocks all postings with a Gmail,

http://improve-usenet.org/

The incident is horrible! The driver of that vehicle with the kids
should be in the biggest **** for approaching a convoy of coalition
soldiers. He is the killer. Not the soldiers who are just defending
themselves. They have had enough vehicle I.E.D;s blow up in their
faces and American and Canadian and other forces come home in body
bags.

The civilians there all know better and they have all been warned
for a number of years now in their newspapers, on their radios and
with signs all over the place. They know the drill. You're talking
Kandahar, Afghanistan. Not Atlanta, Georgia or Hamilton, Ontario.

I would take it out on the driver of the vehicle that refused to
obey all orders to stop.