Old July 29th 08, 08:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Censored post ...

Bruce in alaska wrote:

Whom, ever "Someone" is, he isn't versed in 47CFR97, and doesn't
understand, or can't comprehend, the actual Rule that Part 97
operations are REQUIRED to operate under. Specifically Part
97.313. I wonder if "Said Person" has ever actually READ
47CFR90.313? Apparently NOT......

Your post is inspiring, and immediately brings a hypothetical question
to mind:

If an amateur is near a QRP'er on a field-day, they both have made
contact with the same ham, on the same freq/mode and within seconds of
ones' QSO ending, the other began ... and the QRP'er did it with 5w the
other ham with 100w ...

Is the 100w'er in violation of the law? grin

Or, and perhaps more importantly, do you know of any amateurs who would
"turn him in?" Or, call for his license to be revoked? -- I mean other
than those in r.r.a.m, apparently?

Or, who really enjoys contacts barely above the noise floor? Well,
sometimes ...

ROFLOL!

Regards,
JS