Old July 30th 08, 01:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Homes in foreclosure and, yet, HDTV?

wrote:

Dude if you have cable or satellite TV you don't need a digital converter.
It's only $49.00 and the government gives you a rebate or something.

I think by now most people have one of the above services. That old roof top
antenna delivers just a few stations anyway.

I've thought about getting a digital converter. I rarely ever have the TV on,
especially in the summer, but do enjoy it from time to time during the Michigan
winter!

dxAce
Michigan
USA