Old July 30th 08, 08:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Ibiquitys Struble wants to debate but not open to the public.

On Jul 30, 6:53*am, wrote:
On Jul 30, 1:41*am, Rfburns wrote:

In a very real sense iBiquitys Booble Struble wants to have his cake
and eat it too. *He wants his way with no public debate. *He's in bed
with the FCC and wants commitments from the whole world to proliferate
his phony technology regardless of public opinion. *He wants to shove
it down the consumers’ throat with Government funds and he actually
feels like the poor victim. *He's a mental case.

And the fact is, he's very sensitive to groups like this. *Goggle and
Yahoo are his archenemies because he can't shut up public debate in
forums like this and he's furious with them.

He can shut me up in his bogus Web Début but not here. *He's a
technology whore and certainly not a radio pioneer.

- He is probably furious with me for posting my blog
- all throughout Google and Yahoo Finance. I have
- gotten about 90 viisitors from those groups.
- Ah, such is life, and anonymous blogger First
- Amendment Rights. As long as someone doesn't
- post that someone is having an affair, and the likes,
- there is nothing Struble can do to stifle public criticism
- don't post anything libelous, and he is a fish out of water.

Wow you got a 'blog'

D'Oh 90 'viisitors' in a . . .

yeah you really are an 'anonymous blogger'