Old July 31st 08, 11:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
latitude61 latitude61 is offline

Default Radio speaker feet (pads)

Sanjaya wrote:
I'd like to add four of those little rubber "feet" things to
the external speaker of my R75. I'm pretty sure such
an item is available, but I'd have no idea what section of
Home Depot to look in... if that's where to get them.
They're about a quarter inch high and 3/8 inch across.
Lot's of speakers or stands come with them ready to
add, but my speaker didn't.
Any suggestions what and where I should look?

Check your local grocery store in the houseware or hardware aisle.