Old August 2nd 08, 10:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Dave Dave is offline

Default Help me buy VHF/UHF television antenna? Can't decide!

wrote in message
I'm in zip code 63401

This means that my local off air channels will revert
to high VHF next Feb....... channels 7 and 10.

Along with few channels that will stay on UHF mainly
PBS channel

Soooo..... I need a combo high VHF/UHF antenna

Compact would be nice for sure

I'm looking at these two diff antennas:

Channel Master 2016

http://www.summitsource.com/product_...oducts_id=7084

Or the Winegard HD 1080

http://www.summitsource.com/product_...oducts_id=7048

I'm gonna mount the antenna at the peak of my side of
the duplex I rent and the towers are all in same
direction and 20+ miles northeast of me. I will use a J
mast and mount like a satellite dish.

Which of these two antennas would YOU go for and why?
I'm undecided!!

definitely the HD, anything with HD in the name has to be higher definition
than anything else and that must be better than non-HD.