Old August 3rd 08, 04:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
R.Scott R.Scott is offline

Default Mount for 4 band Vertical on Travel Trailer.

Since you are going to install it when you set up and remove it when
you tear down why bother to put it on the trailer at all. You could
hang it from a tree limb or mount it on a stake in the ground then
roll out some ground wires.

Jimmie

That's the down side, Most places I go would preclude running ground
wires.

That's why I'm looking to tie something to the frame to give somewhat
of a good ground.